4SA1 Group 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion

3 posters

Go down

General Discussion Empty General Discussion

Post  Admin Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:33 am

This is for communications that don't fit elsewhere

Admin
Admin

https://4sa1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty Writing the questions:

Post  Michelle Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 am

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I have posted the main objectives into each of the three topics - Client Situation, Clarify Problem, and Extra Requirements. I have put in brackets the extra info we discussed which will help us to come up with more specific questions for each objective.

SO... if we can each look at the objectives, and formulate a small list of questions, then post them up under the relevant topic name, so we can all see each others posts. Then it's just a matter of narrowing the list down to a useable number of questions.

From there I think we just need to work out whether to do open / closed questions, and then I think we're just about done!

YAY...

And thanks Gert for getting the forum all set up!!!

Michelle

Michelle

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty Suggestion

Post  Gert Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi all, I have started reading the posts in the forum and it's massive. May I suggest that I make a word document with all the questions and I'll number them, add some of my own if possible and email you all with an attachment.

Then maybe someone could volunteer as final arbitrator or we could it together on a monday. I'm happy with either. I hope this is helpful. Cheers, Gert

Gert

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty Document already done!

Post  Michelle Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi Gert,

Just thought I better post a quick reply as I put together a document today with all our questions so far. I was just waiting on yours before I sent it out to everyone.

If you like I can email it to you, then you can add yours to it when you get a chance and we can go from there?

Michelle

Michelle

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum