4SA1 Group 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]***Interview date & time***[/b]

4 posters

Go down

[b]***Interview date & time***[/b] Empty [b]***Interview date & time***[/b]

Post  Michelle Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:50 am

Hi all,

I spoke to Tim as I was leaving today and asked him when the interview will actually take place. He said they are in week 6 & 7. I then asked how we know when ours will be, and he said it's on a 'first in first served' basis - so to secure the time and date that we want, we need to ask him ASAP.

SO, I propose that we ask for week 7 (giving us an extra week to prepare) and perhaps a 2pm or 3pm time slot (giving us time on the day to catch up before going in to the interview).

What do people think? I think we need to do this as a priority in order to secure the time / date that we want.

Further to this, I was thinking about HOW we will ask him, and that we should try to be as professional as possible.
My thoughts are that we create a name for our business, and approach him in a professional/ letter style email.
(I'm more then happy to draft something up if people want to give me suggestions etc for content?).

I think that's all for now...

Michelle

Michelle

Back to top Go down

[b]***Interview date & time***[/b] Empty Interview dates

Post  Michelle Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 am

Ok, I just had a look in the study guide and the dates are either 29th August or 5th September.

**Note that it says in the study guide that we will be allocated a 30 minute time slot. I think we should clarify this with Tim also??**

Michelle

Back to top Go down

[b]***Interview date & time***[/b] Empty Anytime is fine

Post  tavishuff Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:18 am

I am good with anytime as long as it doesn't run us past 4:00. Just so I'm not late for work.

Thanks
Tavis

tavishuff

Back to top Go down

[b]***Interview date & time***[/b] Empty interview date

Post  tahlz Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 am

Hey, im available whenever Smile

tahlz

Back to top Go down

[b]***Interview date & time***[/b] Empty Interview time

Post  Gert Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 am

I don't mind whatever date or time so I'm happy for you to make a time that suits you.

I'll be away for a couple of days and will contribute more when I get back.

Gert

Back to top Go down

[b]***Interview date & time***[/b] Empty Re: [b]***Interview date & time***[/b]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down