4SA1 Group 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email to send to Tim???

+2
tavishuff
Michelle
6 posters

Go down

Email to send to Tim??? Empty Email to send to Tim???

Post  Michelle Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:19 am

Hi all,

I haven't heard back from everyone about the issue of the interview time/ date, so I'm going to go with the 'majority' on this and assume that everyone is ok with an interview date/time of Monday 5th September @ 2pm.

Further to this, I have put together an email that we could send to tim requesting the interview etc.
Please give me your feedback/ suggestions on this!!!

To whom it may concern,

We are writing to you in response to a request from your business for assistance regarding identifying options for improving your business systems. Based on the background information we received from you, we believe that there are some steps we can assist you with in order to implement some changes for the better. However we cannot provide a detailed report until we further investigate your systems.

As such, we would like to meet with you on Monday 5th September at 2.00pm, to further investigate your business’ current situation, and to learn more about the problems you are experiencing.

Prior to meeting with you, we would greatly appreciate if you could provide us with copies of any documentation you may have relating to the business. This may include policies/ procedures, brochures/ flyers, enquiry or other forms, and anything else that is currently operational.

Could you also please advise us of the name and position of the staff member from your business with whom will be our key point of liaison.
Please advise by return email if the requested interview time is suitable, and we look forward to discussing the matter further with you in person.

Regards,

The Team from Booming Businesses!

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Email to send to Tim??? Empty approve

Post  tavishuff Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 am

Yes, this is a well drafted email and I believe it is a good idea to send.

The only additions I have is if possible tell them where we will be meeting (that is if we can reserve a room.)

And we might also ask for web information (their web sites address, Facebook page, eBay seller name) not sure... not a big deal.

Tavis

tavishuff

Back to top Go down

Email to send to Tim??? Empty

Post  Michelle Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:01 am

Yep, good idea! I'll add those in before I send it.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Email to send to Tim??? Empty Yes, excellent

Post  Gert Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 am

I'll concentrate then on contributing to the questions and post again before monday.

Gert

Back to top Go down

Email to send to Tim??? Empty Re: Email to send to Tim???

Post  ej Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:21 am

Love your work Michelle! September 5th is fine for me.

ej

Back to top Go down

Post  tahlz Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:38 am

sounds good Smile

tahlz

Back to top Go down

Email to send to Tim??? Empty Locked

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 am

This topic is now locked.

Admin
Admin

https://4sa1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum